Find Hindi meaning of Ebullient. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Ebullient" in sentences with examples. "Ebullient" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Ebullient"
|adjective||cheerful and full of energy|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Ebullient"
|Hindi Meaning of Ebullient||प्रचुर, समृद्ध, हरा-भरा, उर्वर, उपजाऊ, उल्सित, बाहुल्य, आधिक्य|
|Synonyms of Ebullient||Effervescent, Exuberant, Sparkling|
|Antonyms of Ebullient||Depressed, Apathetic, Disinterested|
Use of "Ebullient" word in sentences, examples
- Born in London, the ebullient Purcell has been cooking since he was 11 years old.
- The ebullient Shriver waged an energetic and optimistic campaign in a hopeless cause.
- Take this recent photoshop battle, featuring an ebullient baby sloth, who couldn't be more thrilled than to hang out on a rail and smile at you.
- The five-day Durga puja festival came to an end in a colourful and ebullient way on Tuesday.
- The festivalgoers were ebullient white women of all ages, but mostly of the age late-twenties.
Learn more words starts by letter "E"
- Exploit - शोषण
- Escalate - बढ़ाना
- Extenuate - घटना
- Expedite - शीघ्र निबटाना
- Ebb - ज्वार का उतार
- Extinct - अप्रचलित
- Eloquent - सुवक्ता
- Exacting - सख्त
- Exonerate - हक़ बहाल किया हुआ
- Ecstatic - उल्सित
- Exhaustive - थकाने वाला
- Eternal - अन्नंत
- Exertion - उघोग
- Exaggerate - डींग हांकना
- Enigmatic - गुड
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.