Find Hindi meaning of Fluent. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Fluent" in sentences with examples. "Fluent" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Fluent"
|adjective||able to express oneself easily and articulately.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Fluent"
|Hindi Meaning of Fluent||धाराप्रवाह, प्रवाही, वाकपटु, सुवक्ता, वाग्मी, शब्द-चतुर|
|Synonyms of Fluent||Easy, Flowing, Fluid|
|Antonyms of Fluent||Uneven, Intermittent, Irregular|
Use of "Fluent" word in sentences, examples
- A 16-year-old in Atlanta has made headlines this week after waking up from a coma speaking fluent Spanish.
- “It wasn't as fluent as I would have liked. But at the end of the day, I'll take 72 any day of the week.
- Young Jews must be fluent in French: federation leader
- The officers, all from the northeastern states, joined the police force in 2015 and realised they had to be fluent in Hindi.
- Aleksandra even claims to be fluent in seven languages, including CAT, and even hisses in her audition video.
Learn more words starts by letter "F"
- Fawn - खुशामद
- Fetid - बदबूदार
- Fascinate - मोह लेना
- Felony - अपराध
- Foul - मलिन
- Frightful - बहुत खराब
- Freak - अनूठा
- Fanatic - पक्षपाती
- Foxy - आकर्षक
- Finite - परिमित
- Fragment - टुकड़ा
- Fallacious - भ्रामक
- Feckless - आशय
- Fatigued - क्लांत
- Fetter - शृंखला
📊 This topic has been read 1 times.