Hackneyed Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in H Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Hackneyed. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Hackneyed" in sentences with examples. "Hackneyed" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Hackneyed"
|adjective|| having been overused an idea|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Hackneyed"
|Hindi Meaning of Hackneyed||घिसा-पीटा, अधम, तुच्छ, नीच, मामूली, साधारण, रूढ़िवादी, बासी, बेकार|
|Synonyms of Hackneyed||Banal, Stale, Timeworn|
|Antonyms of Hackneyed||Original, Fresh, Unused|
Related Synonyms of "Hackneyed" with Hindi meaning
|Banal||अत्यन्त, साधारण, मामूली, तुच्छ, अधम, नीच, आम बात, उद्धृत अंश, सामान्यक्ति|
|Trite||घिसा-पिटा-जीर्ण, पुराना, तुच्छ मामूली, साधारण, सामान्य|
Use of "Hackneyed" word in sentences, examples
- With peppy music, bearable visuals and a hackneyed story line, this is two hours plus of juvenile attempts at humour.
- It's not an exploration of the unconscious mind, but a hackneyed allegory portrayed with thudding literalism.
- There are a lot of people in this country about whom a lot has been written, but it has been in the same hackneyed way.
- Totally irrational, it is a hackneyed British ploy that comes around every so often. Mark Carney does not share these delusions.
- “Mark Twain – I know that's probably a hackneyed one, but he and I would do a lot of the same things.”
Learn more words starts by letter "H"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.