Find Hindi meaning of Headlong. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Headlong" in sentences with examples. "Headlong" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Headlong"
|adjective||with the head foremost.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Headlong"
|Hindi Meaning of Headlong||अंधाधुंध, बिना सोचे-समझे, बड़ी तेजी से, सिर के बल, जल्दबाजी में अविचारी|
|Synonyms of Headlong||Brash, Foolhardy, Impetuous|
|Antonyms of Headlong||Cautious, Thoughtless, Wary|
Use of "Headlong" word in sentences, examples
- A driver had a lucky escape after his car ploughed headlong into the stone wall of a pub late last night.
- The D.C. Council is in a headlong rush to pass by year's end a paid family leave program for people who work in the city.
- Every encounter feels like a fast, scrappy, exciting headlong rush – there's an unparalleled sense of forward momentum.
- This letter is coming on the backdrop of your insistence to plunge headlong with plans to introduce bond notes despite public disapproval.
- A headlong rush into higher-yielding, long-term bonds in recent years has created one of the most crowded trades in financial markets.
Learn more words starts by letter "H"
- Hideous - डरावना
- Hauteur - दर्प
- Hullabaloo - शोरगुल
- Headstrong - कष्टदायी
- Humorous - मजाकिया
- Hackneyed - घिसा-पीटा
- Hapless - दिन
- Humbug - छल-कपट
- Hale - स्वस्थ
- Homogenous - सजातीय
- Hone - सान चढ़ना
- Hiatus - अंतराल
- Hoax - छल
- Hateful - कुत्सित
- Hilarious - आनन्ददायक
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.