Piquant Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in P Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Piquant. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Piquant" in sentences with examples. "Piquant" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Piquant"
|adjective||having a pleasantly sharp taste|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Piquant"
|Hindi Meaning of Piquant||आकर्षक, उत्तेजक, चटपटा, मसालेदार, वार्ता, भड़काने वाली बात, दिलचस्प|
|Synonyms of Piquant||Pungent, Sharp, Spicy|
|Antonyms of Piquant||Bland, Duil, Boring `|
Related Synonyms of "Piquant" with Hindi meaning
|Pungent||कड़वा, कटु, तीक्ष्ण, कर्कश, तेज|
Use of "Piquant" word in sentences, examples
- Pyramids, colonial towns and a piquant taste of the real Mexico
- Louisiana's sauce piquant is as beloved by Cajun home cooks as it is by the Creole gourmands of New Orleans.
- Abundance of talent has put the national selectors in a piquant situation whenever a cricket team has had to be chosen in recent years.
- It was the bakery, called simply Piquant, that brought Rivera and company to West Tampa.
- The most famous porn star in American history has alerted us to a number of piquant details
Learn more words starts by letter "P"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.