Wakeful Meaning in Hindi, Synonyms, Antonyms
✅ Published on March 11th, 2018 in W Letter Words
Find Hindi meaning of Wakeful. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Wakeful" in sentences with examples. "Wakeful" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Wakeful"
|adjective||unable or not needing to sleep.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Wakeful"
|Hindi Meaning of Wakeful||चौकन्ना, सजग, सावधान, चौकस, सतर्क, आयुक्त, तीक्ष्ण दृष्टि, तेज़ नजर रखने वाला|
|Synonyms of Wakeful||Awake, Alert, Observant|
|Antonyms of Wakeful||Sleepy, Unaware, Careless|
Related Synonyms of "Wakeful" with Hindi meaning
|Observant||आज्ञाकारी, चौकस, सावधान, सतर्क, अनुपालक, अनुसरित, अवलोकित|
|Wary||चौकन्ना, चौकस, सावधान, होशियार, सजग, आसंकित, सावधान, दूरदर्शी|
Use of "Wakeful" word in sentences, examples
- Tagore's ancestral home triggers a wakeful dream
- I floated into a wakeful dream.
- Second, reduce the amount of wakeful time you spend in bed.
- This is facilitated by signals that propel our conscious thoughts and enable us to function during our wakeful hours and also sleep.
- It has been a long night of wakeful traveling.
Learn more words starts by letter "W"
📊 This topic has been read 2 times.